Ballpark Village

Downtown construction activity, including hotel projects, major renovations, office projects, streetscape improvements, etc.
First unread post3539 posts
Which should be clarified that there is no imminent or known plan for them to be demolished. That’s just speculation and wishful thinking.

The DeWitts are including parking because they want the revenue. Plain and simple. They want to siphon as much away from the other garages they can. I expect those garages to be around for at least another 20 years... unless the DeWitts pony up to purchase them.
I snagged this Downtown last weekend while I was picking something up from the Blues store. Shot with an iPhone.

Noticed yesterday that the north east corner of the office building is starting to receive its curtain wall.

Having trouble with the website getting the photo to embed. Here's a link.

Is this forum ULTRA slow for everyone else too or just me?
Not just you; it's slow for all of us. I guess we've all just become used to it.
The image displayed just fine when I added the img code for you.

Speed and problems vary, but let's keep that discussion to the appropriate thread. I have nothing to do with that part and can't change it, so please don't ask me :)
Here's some more pictures of glass and a walk around update from today...

Pennant Building and the Glass. More will be put up when wind slows down.

Live by Loews. Decking the final floor.

View from 8th and Clark...

One Life Fitness has steel waiting to be put up. That should happen within the next few days...

One Cardinal Way and the overall development...
^ Looking awesome. Really liking the way the glass looks too, even though there is just a little bit on there. Great photos, Chris.
MattnSTL wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:11 pm
The image displayed just fine when I added the img code for you.

Speed and problems vary, but let's keep that discussion to the appropriate thread. I have nothing to do with that part and can't change it, so please don't ask me :)
Thanks! I'm just forum illiterate I guess.
Since yesterday, progress has been made...

More glass on the Pennant Building...

Steel rises at OneLife Fitness. As the rate it's going, the end of next week should bring the topping out of this small building...

Walkway by OneLife...

One Cardinal Way gets some charcoal colored facade pieces. You may have to zoom in to see...

Other photos...
Another angle of those spandrel panels on the One Cardinal Way garage facade.

^ Is there a deck or some kind of porch that's going to be in front of the garage on One Cardinal Way?
The Mayor wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:01 pm
^ Is there a deck or some kind of porch that's going to be in front of the garage on One Cardinal Way?
That's what the rendering shows. It will be for the restaurant that occupies that retail space and overlooks the stadium.

On another note, I am expecting some more tenant announcements soon as the office building begins to be wrapped in glass and soon to be brick. The office building is 50% occupied with other tenants with Letters of Intent floating around.
^ Thanks, must have missed that on the first look.