Crank Tools - 3562 Market Street

Construction activity, major renovations, office projects, etc. in the Central Corridor -- defined by the area south of Delmar Avenue and North of Interstate 44/55.
This sounds pretty awesome. I wish this guy the best.

Hidden-in-plain-sight warehouse gets eclectic new lease on life
Akerberg explained that the warehouse is Crank Cave, a play on the Batcave of superhero lore, and it will comfortably house the distribution center for his Crank Tools company; an art gallery; an Airbnb rental space; a fitness center for a Russian martial arts trainer and an Eldoa Method fitness instructor; a luxury automotive repair shop and tool research and development facility; exotic car storage and service center; and an events space.
I absolutely love this building. While I was hoping for a more glamorous renovation, having it occupied is most important.
Hopefully someone will give it some nice big windows and some tuck pointing before long.

Anyone commute on 40 by this thing? How many cars are outside it? Passed by it yesterday but the parking lot was empty. Although the MetroLink adjacency is also great for this building.
I get off at Market most days, so I drive by the backside. I don't think I've typically seen a large presence behind it, but I've never looked too closely. I'll have to pay more attention.