Bevo Mill - 4749 Gravois Avenue

New and changing stores, restaurants, and businesses in the City of St. Louis
And it pleases me greatly to see local folks involved in the project and not a large out-of-town conglomerate. When it was a local conglomerate, that was one thing, but . . . The Bavarians already have their own beer halls. They don't need our local knock-off too. ;-)
Hey, is this thing on? Long hiatus from the forum and hoping to get back in on a regular basis.

My family considered Das Bevo for Mother's Day but they weren't taking reservations yet and with a couple of young kids on the scene we decided on something a little more predictable.

Anyone been inside yet? I'm encouraged by the website's mission and vision for the space.
blzhrpmd2 wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:40 am
Hey, is this thing on? Long hiatus from the forum and hoping to get back in on a regular basis.

My family considered Das Bevo for Mother's Day but they weren't taking reservations yet and with a couple of young kids on the scene we decided on something a little more predictable.

Anyone been inside yet? I'm encouraged by the website's mission and vision for the space.
I went a couple of weeks ago - it was great. They did a really nice job on the renovation, and the indoor and outdoor spaces were both full. They haven't started on the biergarten yet, but there is a patio on the Gravois side of the building.
Small menu but food was good. Good beer selection and strong cocktails. Was told 1.25 hour wait yesterday at but it only took 35min.

It's been good seeing the fan spinning. I'll take that as a recommendation. :)